Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Grady House


The Grady House is a wonderful example of Haunted Hospitality. Lucie's warm personality makes sure everyone is comfortable and taken care of. And boy can she whip up a delicious breakfast. One of the best I have had so far.


I stayed in the Peach room, which was beautifully decorated and equipped with a separate sitting room and desk. Just about all of the rooms in the Grady House have had some sort of paranormal activity, says Lucie. In the peach room, guests have reported being tucked into bed at night and their belongings tidied up. I drifted in and out of sleep in my comfy bed last night. I wasn't aware of being tucked into bed though.


I would highly recommend staying at the Grady House next time you are in Highsprings. Highsprings is a small artsy antique town nestled in a beautiful countryside. I even got my vintage jewelry into the Mad Hatter's Gallery and Cafe!


There are numerious springs located 5-10 miles of the town. For more information on the Grady House: http://www.gradyhouse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment